Thursday, May 20, 2010

TWO DICKS ARE BETTER THAN ONE


As i sit at the counter at my job..i notice this fine chocolate brother coming in and out of the building. I am looking at his strong muscular build and imagining the things I would do to him. Our eyes met and we were obviously attracted to one another, yet we never said a word. Days went by and the desire grew...still no words. It was close to Christmas and my job had us hanging up Christmas decorations. I am on my way up the ladder to hang up ornaments when i felt a finger tracing the outside of my tattoo. I quickly turned around to see his handsome face smiling at me. He began talking to me as of he knew me for years. He told me he was on his way back to 'North Carolina and he just had to stop in and say goodbye. Being the flirt that I am , I told him how sad i was that he was leaving my city because I could of definitely gave him something to remember it by. He laughed and said his stuff was already packed in his car and my job was his last stop. I was disappointed but i gave him a hug and said goodbye. As we let go of our embrace he whispered in my ear "will it be worth it?" I told him without any hesitation to come get me when I was off and find out. Later that night i heard the honk of his horn outside of my house. Once i entered his car the energy took over me. I took my hand and ran it across his dick. I felt it jump and I knew I had to taste it. While at a red light I unzipped his pants. His dick was beautiful and throbbing in my hand. I couldn't take it any more as I opened my mouth and received his dick. He let out a loud moan and told me if i didn't stop he was going to crash. I laughed and told him...when i got to his house it was a wrap. Once we made it in the door he walked me over to the couch , sat down in a chair and unzipped his pants. I asked him.....why was he moving so fast. Breathing heavily he told me he had to feel my mouth again. I begin giving him the business. He's moaning and I'm moaning. With all this excitement I didn't take the time to realize we were not alone. It was only when I heard I heard the word DAYUUUM that made me turn around to see his roommate standing there watching. I felt his footsteps approach. He pressed his body against mines as had his friend's dick deep in my throat. I heard them talk among each other. He told his friend he had to feel what he was feeling. His roommate grabbed my head and turned it towards his exposed rock hard dick. I wrapped my lips around and and begin sucking. He let out a loud moan and swore it was the best he ever felt. Within three strokes the roommate yelled he was cumming. Two minutes later a loud moan filled the room again. Oh fuck!!!!! I am cumming!!!!!!!! I sat up and asked was the delayed trip worth it. He told me ....be quiet....i can't talk right now. LOL......I guess it was.

1 comment:

  1. Now I know you got you some!!!! and I betta get a part 2!!

    ReplyDelete