Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sex Clubs are Fun Clubs

A shabby looking building from the outside. Me thinking to myself where the hell is she taking me. Standing outside in 3 inch stilettos and short revealing dress. As we are standing there waiting for someone to buzz us up, my palms start to sweet and I am getting nervous. I have never been nervous about anything dealing with sex, why now. We walked up what seemed to be 200 stairs to the top floor and once those doors opened up I knew it was no turning back.
Doors opened, the club was not shabby looking at all inside, it was gorgeous with a slightly homey, sexxy comfortable feel to it. I felt like all eyes were on us, welcome make yourself comfortable is what the lady said. I was too in aww to even speak at first, she was gorgeous and dressed in a sexy leather bra and thong. She smiled and I smiled and said Thank You as she handed me back my id. Me and my girl both looked at each other and just started laughing. We walked over to the bar and immediately a man and his wife walk up to me. You are so beautiful he said, and his wife agreed. I blushed and said Thank You, is this your first time here she say; I said yes can you tell? She was like no you don't look nervous or anything I am a regular and I have never seen you that is all. Whew a sign of relief, we started small talk and she was like would you like a tour of the club. My girl was mia and I didn't even wanna think about what she was doing. The lady took me on a tour while her husband stayed back. She showed me all of the different sex rooms and all of the props you could use and how to use them. Then we got to this very interesting room. It had a sex wing in it, but not just a sex swing but a sex swing that you could be positioned anyway your partner wanted you to be. I was like wow this is so cool, she was like you wanna try it. Sure why not. After I was strapped in this swing she raised it up in the air and turned me upside down. Umm your pussy smells like candy. I said Thank You all the while blood is rushing to my head from being upside down. She was like relax and it will start to feel different, good and relaxing all at the same time. Well I didn't have time to relax before she pulled my panties to the side and licked my pussy. Whoa....... is all I could say. Taste as good as it smells she says to me....Thank You again I say. At this point not sure what is about to happen, I can't go anywhere, I can't move my hands, my feet or anything only my head. Then all of a sudden her husband appears out of nowhere and say Honey what have you done to this pretty young lady. She was like she wanted to try the swing out and I was just showing her how it was used. The husband was a tall thick guy Hispanic with a deep accent. Just hearing him talked made my pussy wet. Something about a man with an accent. He asked me was I comfortable I said yes it is really comfy in this swing I need one of these at home. He was like let me show you what else it can do. So his wife went and raised the swing up some more, I am damn near to the ceiling and under me I see her husband place a chair and sit down. Next thing I know I am being lowered down to this man Pussy and Ass first and I stop right at his face. He swings me closer to him and pulls my panties to the side and started sucking on my clit, sucking on my lips, licking on my ass, I was speechless. I could not run, and he was making sure that he was consuming every drop of my wetness in his mouth. But when his wife joined him in consuming my delectable candy flavored pussy all I could do is moan with pleasure. I have never had 2 people eat my pussy at the same time, and for it to be a man and a woman what more could you ask for. I came over and over and over again. That 20 min session on how that swing worked was the best tour of my life. After they were finished and I had no more life in my body his wife got a warm cloth and cleaned me up and cleaned her and her husbands face and lowered me to the floor. I was weak in the knees when I first tried to stand and quickly gained my composure. After small talk and me saying my Thank Yous for the tour we joined the rest of the club members for drinks and convo.......Whenever I pass by that shabby unkept building, That night always consume me and a smile comes over my face......That was the best tour ever....




5 comments:

  1. u just gon leave me wanting more!!??

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooooooooh now dats sexy. Only thing it was missing was me watching!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An Erotic sexual bliss night that will leave a lasting impression on you for all time!!!!!! Ummmmmmmm.....Wished I could have watched this one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wished I could have watched also, where was the camera guy when you needed him....I have flashbacks of that night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok...u know its good if it give ya flashbacks......................

    hell i feel it and i wasnt even there

    ReplyDelete