Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Does it REALLY matter........


I have heard plenty of females say, his dick is too small, what does he expect to do with that etc....I honestly think that as long as you know how to work that lil thang, there shouldn't be any complaints! I have had all sizes and believe me, sometimes a man can be TOO big, I mean I can't fuck 11 inches EVERY NIGHT.. don't get me wrong I can definately handle it, but all the time!!!?? I think not. If you working with a dick a lil smaller than average, you got to get up IN that pussy, you have to hit them walls and let her know that you ain't playing. I had a date with this one dude, nice lil cutey, and I just knew he was gon BREAK MY BACK!! so after our date we went to his crib and played around for awhile, I couldn't wait anymore, I had to see what he was working with, I asked him if I can see it, I mean I have been waiting for a few days to see how big he was. He looked at me like he was ashamed, I unzipped his pants and pulled it out, and it was umm... not so big, I was like oh damn!! but I was horny and got it hard for him. I have to tell yall I was shocked, this man had me bustin nuts all night!! he went in, hittin walls I didn't even know I had, I thought I was gonna have to fake it all night, but I be damn if I was back the next night trying to get some more, now on the other hand I did have a dude that was TOO BIG, I couldn't ride him not comfortably anyway, he couldn't pound it, and don't even get me started on anal ( different topic!) it was just uncomfortable the whole time, but the dick was sooo beautiful to look at!! So ladies next time you bout to get you some and he pulls out a small one.. give that man a chance he might KNOCK IT OUT!!

1 comment:

  1. Size does not matter....it's how you work with what you got.......and giving much joy and pleasure to your woman as well as you taking it in. It's the motion in the ocean that's gets the female aroused and have an orgasm.

    ReplyDelete