Tuesday, May 18, 2010

AND THEN THERE WERE THREE


Sometimes the best sex is unplanned..............

My plans were to go out,party with my female friend, have a good time, and come back home to my sleeping man on the couch. The way the night was looking everything was going as planned. Me and my girl had a great time and headed home. I walked in...woke up my sleeping man and told him to join us for drinks. After about the third round of shots the beast in me started to emerge. I got up and started dancing ...didnt know the liquor would affect me the way it did and boom i hit the couch. She proceeded to finish where i left off.........instead of dancing in front of me, she sat on my lap and gave me a slow sensual l ap dance. I felt her grind and my hands begin to have a mind of their own.One hand cupped her breast and pulled her erect nipple in my mouth...the other hand grabbed my man's head and pushed him towards her other breast. She moaned as we both sent waves of passion down her spine. He stated ," Lets take this upstairs." What happens next folks.............was one of the best nights in my life.............yall aint ready. LOL

3 comments:

  1. you can leave us hanging like that...I want details so I can imagine myself there with yall

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO!!!!!! i got u gurl..........imma continue really soon. LMAO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just don't end right there.....you must continue.....keeping us in suspense is wrong on all levels.......LOL!

    ReplyDelete