Tuesday, May 18, 2010

SPLASH!!

To swallow or not to swallow?? and by swallowing I mean to swallow his seed, not his dick! Some women would not dare let a man cum in her mouth, they complain of the taste, it's bitter, it's too much, or they just think it's nasty. Me on the other hand I freakin love it, although I cannot swallow every dude that asks me, only the ones that drive me to that point where I just want every drop inside of me! Something about hearing his toes pop, feeling him grabbing the back of your head and pushing his manhood to the back of your throat, oooh just thinking about it got me all wet and excited. Ladies if you have a man you comfortable with, surprise him and let him explode in your mouth. Make sure he eating the right food, cause if he eating chicken and pigs feet, then that's what his seed is gonna taste like! Make him eat fruit for a lil while that way he cums you are going to wanna lick every drop.....

3 comments:

  1. Dayuuum..............my man going on an all fruit diet!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wondered..why as women we couldnt give a shyt if he swallow out cum but its so important to men. I mean if we get the nut we straight..........am i right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah u right!! we need a man up in here to explain why they love to be swallowed!

    ReplyDelete