Friday, May 21, 2010

FORBIDDEN FRUIT

Why must we always want what we can't have? That is a question I ask myself a lot! I still have not found the answer to that but I have an experience I would like to share. It was a Tuesday, and I"m work bored and ready to leave as usual, chillin at my desk. I get a IM pop up from "HIM"!! his message: I'm gon come get that pussy tomorrow morning, be ready! my only response to this message was: Yes Daddy! I couldn't tell this man no even if I wanted too, my body wouldn't let me, I get wet instantly just thinking about how good the sex is with him, no one else has that effect on me. There was only one problem, my "sex god" belonged to someone else!!! Every Month he would sneak away to spend some time with me, and when I say spend some time it was hours of non stop sex! This one time just sticks out in my mind. Later that night he called me and told me he couldn't wait to make my pussy talk for him, the whole time he's speaking with me, my hand is in my panties stroking "his" kitty, his voice sent chills down my spine, he told me that he wanted me to meet him at his hotel room, at 9am sharp and to dress like a slut for him. Yes Daddy was my response. That morning I got up showered, picked out my shortest skirt, my highest heels, made sure the "twins" was sittin up perfectly on display, mirror check.... yep, I looked just like the slut he wanted me to be! I arrived at the hotel room, softly knocked on the door, he opened the door, looked at me up and down from my feet up, all he said was DAMN!! I walked in the room, he wrapped his arms around me, and reached under my skirt, put his fingers in my pussy, he was amazed at how wet I already was. Now when you are on a 4 hour schedule, there is not too much talking involved. He laid me on the bed and removed my shoes, grabbed my feet and put my toes in his mouth while still looking at me, he started to suck and lick on them, my body was already starting to shake! He finally removed all my clothes, I stood up to remove his, he grabbed me by my hair and told me to get on my knees and suck his dick. I loved when he told me what to do, and he knew that!, I dropped to my knees and gave this man some of my best work, my tongue was moving, my mouth was wet, my hands were stroking him, he was in loving it!! He pulled me up and threw me on the bed, shoved his dick in and fucked me so long and hard!! The sex with this man was unbelievable, it was so WRONG, but felt so RIGHT!!! he brought out my inner freak, he made me do things that I only fantasized about. I was so "Dickmatized" ( that's another topic) I couldn't see straight! When I finally left the hotel I was walking with a slight limp, sore back, and my thighs hurt when I walked, I thought to myself " WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE SO GOOD"!!!

5 comments:

  1. I just wanted say that I really enjoyed your story...I started having flashbacks as I was reading it to all the times me and my guy got together...Thanks for the walk down memory lane...(smile)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lust at its best can not be denied!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn! I just got a lil excited all over again

    ReplyDelete