Thursday, May 20, 2010

SHUTUP!!

shhhh.. just be quiet!!!

Sometimes a man does not know when to shut up, now let me explain. Why do some men feel the need to let a woman know just how good he is in bed? He has to let me know that he is going to break my back and have me screaming for sweet Jesus! Now 9 times outta 10 he is going to fall short! This to me is such a major turn off! It's cheezy, it's lame.. fellas DON'T DO IT!! Now in some situations it's ok. For instance if we have ALREADY fucked.. and I KNOW you can back up every last word you say.. by all means send me a text while I'm at work and tell me how you gon fuck me like you fresh outta jail! That right there will make my kitty marinate ALL day!! Some women are guilty of this too, but I don't think we take it as far as men do, I am guilty of letting a man know of my skills, Just a "heads" up that I know my way around a dick!! I also having a habit of telling a man exactly how I like to get it, and often wondered if that is intimidating?? I will tell him look, I"m into the ruff stuff, none of the gentle mess, I like to be talk shit too, I like it in a certain position, I like to have my hair pulled etc... which I think would be very helpful for a man, I"m damn near giving you instructions on how to get me off! I found this is better than getting in the bed and the man have no idea what I like, if you already know what I like... do the damn thang!!!!
Just my random thoughts of the day.... so far

No comments:

Post a Comment