Friday, May 21, 2010



Dinner, Dancing & Doing It!!!!!!

One night changed my life forever. I could not help my weakness for making love to him. My husband is an executive. One trip, a few months ago, he was away for several days. So I decided to go out and have some fun. The restaurant where we ate had a small dance floor, and since it was Friday there was a three man band playing. I hadn't danced in long time. During the meal a man approach me and asked me to dance. Reluctantly, I agreed. I have always loved to dance, finding it romantic and sensual dancing with this stranger. Haven’t been fucked for over a month I was getting extremely horny from the way we danced. But I didn't consider that I would transfer those feelings to my dance partner. After awhile the couple of drinks I had must have hit me harder than usual, because I lost my balance for moment and had to lean on my dance partner for support. One of his strong hands cupped my rather overly large breasts as he caught me.
He took a firm lead and holding me closer still, glided me around the floor. I swelled with pride as this handsome man showed me his ballroom skills. He held me tightly on the turns and my breasts pressed against his strong muscular chest. When that would happen he would take a deep breath and seem to enjoy the sensation. I didn't mind, it really was very complementary. As we moved together I felt his leg bushing against mine and even between them occasionally. This was exciting me and my clit was getting stimulated. Soon the movements of dancing and frontal friction made me dampen my panties! I was embarrassed, but trying not to let it be too obvious that I was getting turned on. In that position, with our legs entwined as we twirled and swayed, I felt what I was sure was his stiff penis nudging against me on purpose. When that dance ended I decided that we had better go home. It had been some dance! I hadn't gotten like that since my husband and I were still dating.
He asked me if he could take me home I said “Yes”. I then began to wonder. Was this gorgeous man sensing my feeling of neglect? Was he trying to fill the emptiness? Did he have something more mind that a sexy dance? I wasn't sure I wanted to know, but he had made me feel loved and wanted. Only, I wondered, what he really wanted exactly! As we walked towards my front door, his hand on the small of my back slipped lower down to my hips; and I felt a wanton desired begin to take seed in me. We went into my residence I remember the erotic feeling of how when we had danced so close how my large breasts were squeezed to his chest and how his thigh had pressed between my legs. Had he known what he was doing to me? How excited and aroused it made me feel? I had gotten wet while we danced the entire time!
I knew what I was bout to do was wrong and that I was going to fuck another man other than my husband. I asked him to leave but he was persistent, and started asking me all kinds of questions about my relationship with my husband. Did we make love often? Did I cum several times when we screwed? Did my husband satisfy my sexual desires completely? Did I think my husband’s dick was big enough? I could see his fully erect man-meat was large enough to fulfill all that I could ask for. I realized that during our conversation he had been stroking that flesh pole and I had continued to stare and wonder what am I’m doing with this hunk of a man.
Then he picked me up and placed me upon my bed. I was too weakly with desire and lust to fight him off. I could feel his erection poking me in the tummy as we kissed. The wetness in my crotch told me that I needed him desperately. I had been responding to his ministrations, involuntary as he exposed his 14 inch black weapon. It was large and rigid and I could not prevent my body from beginning to perspire from the excitement. His over size man tool was going to enter my body and make it his home for the night. I felt dizzy with the erotic excitement that cause in my head for the anticipation of initial penetration. His penis found my opening and started to slide in. I needed, wanted no desired him to perpetrate me with his over size pussy pleaser. When he first began to push, he was able to slide in the head in without too much discomfort. As he got more and more into me though it was uncomfortable I wanted to protest, but all I could do was grunt. Then he started to move in and out ever so gently. I began to adjust to his bulk. After a minute or two he was able to penetrate my womb. I began to have a strange glowing feeling deep within side of my very being. His big cock had me filled as full as I slowly worked my cunt back and forth, enjoying the intense size with every move I made.
I gripped my pussy tightly around the monstrous invading shaft, feeling him sliding into the very depths of my core. I held my breath as it pushed deeper up in me, banging against the top of my insides. I had never experienced a feeling like this, being filled up so completely by such a gigantic thick prick. I was in sexual ecstasy. The feeling of him going in me took my breath away as my pussy engulfed his hard, cock. He gripped my hips and helped me work my pussy onto his massive manhood and I began to fuck him with my hot cunt. I rocked harder and with more gusto on his huge hard-on. Pound that Horse Hung Cock into my Cunt……..and fuck the shit out of me, I Screamed at the top of my lungs. I clenched my pussy tighter around his pounding shaft and threw my arms around him, grabbing his butt in my hands. I clawed and slapped on his ass, as it jerked up and down on top of me, thrusting that monstrous cock hard into me with every pounding stroke. FUCKING DO IT BABY......FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF ME, SLAM IT IN SO HARD....TEACH ME, PLEASE MY WET PUSSY….IT BELONGS TO YOUR COCK....POUND THE FUCK OUT OF ME ....FUCK ME WITH THAT MASSIVE FUCKING PRICK".
I again slapped and clawed my fingernails across my his bouncing ass, meeting every one of his pussy pumping thrusts by slamming my hips up from the bed and taking him to maximum depth. My tits shook and slapped together on my chest, with every pounding that I was taking while he banged away at my cunt. "GOD BABY YES FUCK IT SO GOOD.....MY PUSSY IS SO FUCKING WET AND FILLED WITH THAT GIANT COCK....POUND ME LIKE THE DIRTY SLUT THAT I AM....FUCKING ME WITH THAT HUGE THICK COCK BABY." He continued to pound me hard, slamming the full 14 inch length of that monster cock right inside me, slapping his heavy balls hard against my cunt every time he went fully deep. The headboard banged against the wall and the room was again filled with the loud, lewd sounds of our hard fuck. Anyone listening would have been amazed at the sounds I was making with a massive 14 inch dick fucking me. The slapping of our bodies and the loud screams every time he hammered it home into me would have woken the dead. The bed creaked and labored under the strain of our two hard fucking bodies, but this is what this big bed is for now, hard dirty big dicked fucking.
"GONNA CUM" he cried out after nearly forty five minutes of pumping his huge prick into me. This was simply too much. With a roar & one last thrust all the way into her womb, His penis exploded inside her. She screamed as she felt his scalding, sperm being sprayed into the deepest depths of her brutalized uterus - saturating her very womanhood to overflowing. Their mingled orgasmic juices burst out around the base of his cock, drenching his balls & her pretty asshole. His penis kept bucking his potent, baby-making seed into her, making her his forever. He bent down and took a swollen nipple into his mouth, stretching it as he watched her swoon. She arched her spine and threw her head back in open-mouthed ecstasy.

Finally, he collapsed with exhaustion on top of her nude, sweaty body, his penis still buried in her womb to the hilt...

1 comment: