Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Skeet Skeet Baby

Squirting........


How many of you ladies out there have had the pleasure of Squirting.....*Raises Hand*



Ummmmm, get that Shiiiiii is all I could say. I remember that day like it was just yesterday. Squirting was the last thing on my mind. I was just enjoying getting the dick. It had been almost 2 months since I last saw him and feeling his dick was all that mattered. When he got there I was ready and waiting, with nothing but some red stilettos on. I left the door open so he could just walk in and by the time he made it to the bedroom he was naked with nothing on but his Tim's....All I could do was lick my lips cause I knew that dinner was served and I had plans on being his dessert. We fucked every way possible, I couldn't get enough. i got out my pleasure box and his favorite thing to use on me is my bullet. so I was like lets use this cock ring that also had a mini bullet attached. When we slipped that on we went to another level, the sex went from 10 to 20 in 1.2 seconds....We fucked like it was going to be our last time ever. He hit it standing up, he hit it on the floor, he hit it from the back and when he flipped me over for the last time he touched that spot..I was like Oh shit, he hit it again, Oh shit. He knew then that he was on that thang, that one thang that once its tapped the pleasure just doesn't stop. And he was fucking me so good i could not control the moans and screams and then it started to happen...I was cumming and I mean really cumming I felt my pussy getting wetter and wetter...Uh Fuck, Fuck me papi, ohhhh fuck me papi...Damn get this shit, Getttttttttttttttttt Thisssssssssssssssss Shitttttttttttttttttttttttt....While he was hit that Gspot that bullet was hitting that clit and the feeling was unbelievable. He hit it one last time and just held it there and let that bullet concentrate on my clit one last time and it was all she wrote.....I started squirting like a broken water hose. I had never in life had that happen to me, at first I thought i had peed on myself cause I could not stop it from flowing and that is when he just watched and was like baby you squirted.....Wow is all I could say and then he wanted a repeat..........

4 comments:

  1. WELL DAYUUM.....Yall should of videotaped dat shyt. I'm on my way to the bathroom.....with my bullet!!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Ladies the bullet is small but lethal... I encourage anyone that dont own a bullet get one...Men if you dont have one get one to use on your lady she will never know what happened..Check this site out it has everything you can imagine... www.myalteregotoys.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will make sure I buy one for me and my girl. I made her squirt in my mouth from giving her some good head one night. It caught both of us off guard and I must say we loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the thumbnail pic.............sexy!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete