Tuesday, May 18, 2010



A Sweet Sensual Seduction.................NO WORDS ARE NECESSARY!!!!

A touch of skin soft and slippery, with the hint of hint of sweat. We fought our resistance beneath the cool sheets, as the wind flowed from the window above us. Eyes met briefly and begged for the chance, to abandon all our uncertainties. You began your work on my lips, probing gently as if drawing sex from a deep well of longing and need. Then heated tongues met in the midst of hot and quickening breath. And greedily we drank the wine of our luSt. Then intoxicated with those spirits, our clothes found resting place on the floor. Piece by piece until there were no hiding places for the two glistening and wanting bodies.

Hunger revealed in this hot moment. Then skin meshed with skin as the floor became the stage. You moved atop of me easily and lowered yourself gently. Kissing me as I was filled within you. As a gasp broke the kiss your hands stroked the stray strands away from your forehead then became entangled. Our slow rhythm gave way to urgent and demanding thrusts of passion as I arched my body for your comfort and you threw me into ecstasy with the strength of your grinding.

You left me screaming and soaked in oblivion again and again as you growled my name from the back of your throat and our bodies both demanded more. Each giving to the other high on the fluids of foreign substance. I grasped, and then released you. Grasped the released you in effort to relieve you of your control. The taste of your skin between my lips was like no other. To hear your cry of mercy when my teeth met your warm skin. You were more breathtaking than you knew. Yet I still released the control to you. As you wound your hands and arms about my neck you pulled until the flesh on my neck was taut. You moved with one final and breaking blow forcing our way to the peaks of bliss leaving our screams and moans to echo on like battle cries.

I welcomed the weight of you to crush me as you collapsed on top of me still hot and burning and I glowing like an ember casting a welcome light should you desire and lust for my gifts again. In the still of the evening without sunlight to intrude I see the twilight's in your eyes. As the moon sets up the mood playing music soft and low, while romance fills the air. I can't help but feel aroused the very moment you come near. You submit to my embrace while candles flick their flame and the smell of sweet perfume seems to drive my lust insane. As I look into your eyes and run my fingers through your hair I taste the sweetness of our neck as I nibble at your ear.

I then whisper words of love as you answer with a sigh and in a very sexy way your sweet body comes alive you’re the heat of my desire as we slowly come undress. I then start to lay you down while you welcome my caress with your luscious sexy curves. You have a taste I can't resist and your breasts show some response when I touch them with a kiss. As I soak inside your love to a sexy love condition feeling passions start to rise. While making love in all positions, you give me so much pleasure for ecstasy is here. With you wrapped inside my arms to this heated love we share. Now no one can come close to this love that we inspire for only you can fill this joy and the heat of my desire.

When I see you I can feel you in my soul - my heart takes flight. I can hardly wait to taste you. In the darkness of the night I can feel your breath so hot and sweet circling in my soul. When our bodies come to meet it's then that I feel whole. Tell me what I'd have to change. Who would I have to be to slip into your arms; for you to make sweet love to me? Must I climb the high-test cliff; swim along the ocean floor. Crawl over broken glass - would you demand that I do more?

Could you take me as I am, with my issues and flaws? Pull me to your chest without a hesitation or a pause? Slide your hungry tongue between my parted lips. Run your anxious fingers along my quivering hips. Wrap in your passion, expose your every need. Press your steamy lips to mine, every secret freed. Sprinkle your tears across my check, confess every desire. Moan my name, call me yours, and set my soul on fire. Need me more with every breath that slips into your chest. Please me nightly, miss me daily, never compare me with the rest.

Grip my wrists; look in my eyes, and say the words I long to hear. Kiss me roughly, and weep my name, forever hold me dear. Do I ask for wishes that could never quite come true? Is my sin my greatest fault that I can't stop loving you? I ask if I may kiss you. You just smile; not answer is necessary. My initial kiss is just a flirting of our lips. My tongue lightly flicking like I am asking, "Do you want me?" The tip of my tongue runs all around your lips. Touching every part, inside and out, over and over again. Tickling you, tickle, tickle, goes my tongue.

Now I press my lips back and forth against mine. My kisses are hot and fast. I cannot rest long in any one place. I have such a need to go on. I trail kisses of passion all over your face then back to your mouth. Our tongues dance together. We are exploring, I circle your tongue with the tip of mine. You echo the pattern back to me. I lick the sides, underside and the top. You echo back. I suck your lower lip. You echo back. We repeat, repeat, and repeat. The sensations are driving our emotions. We are wild for each other. You thrust your tongue in and out. The movements are rhythmic and stabbing. Simulating our love making during mating. I ask again, do you want me? I can tell that you do. NO WORDS ARE NECESSARY!!!!

3 comments: