Thursday, May 27, 2010





How many of you have tried anal sex? I know most women are like Hell naw, that shit gon hurt, or even some men think it’s just nasty. Well I’m here to confess, I love it! That is if it’s done properly. When done right it feels sooo good, please believe.. I wouldn’t lie to you! I remember my first time, it was awful, I hurt for days, and swore I would never ever do it again. But who am I fooling, I’m a very sexual person and I get off from watching the man I’m with get off, so of course I tried it again, and again, and again…. Now I can’t get enough of it! I still remember the 1st time it was actually good to me. Me and my guy talked about it, he told me that was something that he would like to try, I love to please him so of course I was willing and ready! I have to give it to him, he knew exactly what he was doing. We started off with your basic foreplay, he told me to get on all fours and arch my back, I did as I was told, I asked him did he want some lube to make it easier, he said naw baby, I’m not gon need that. He buried his face in my ass, only coming up to tell me how good I taste, at this point I’m going crazy and enjoying every minute of it. I reach my hand under me and start to play with my clit, my kitty was begging for some attention but he knew what he was doing. He finally stopped and asked was I ready for that dick, hmmm, so ready, I’m dripping wet with anticipation! He gently put the tip of his head in my ass, and just let it sit there, I’m bracing myself waiting for the pain, but he just let it sit there, he reached his hand around to play with my kitty, making my leg shake uncontrollably, he leaned down and started talking mad shit to me in my ear, just making me even more wet! Tellin me that I was his bitch, and how he love fuckin me, lickin my neck, biting my back!! This man had me on TEN!! Now this whole time the tip of his dick is still in my ass, slowly he entered a lil more.. I felt no pain at all, he took it out, buried his face in my ass again for a few minutes, I was so close to bussin he just didn’t know!! He put his dick in, inch, by inch, by inch… I was so wet it went right in, no pain, ALL pleasure!! It was so good to me, he didn’t even have to move, I was bouncin my ass like he was in my kitty! I came so hard. SO HARD, and he never even entered my pussy at all! I gotta say ladies.. give it a try… at least u can’t get pregnant : )

No comments:

Post a Comment